Semi-Sensitive Eyelash Extension GlueForaBeLi
- Low FumeSemi-Sensitive Eyelash Extension Glue for Sensitive Eyes is specially designed for clients with sensitive eyes and is made for beginner technicians
- Forabeli SensitiveSemi-Sensitive Eyelash Extension Glue for Sensitive Eyes has a moderate drying time of around 4-5 seconds. Eyelashes that are applied correctly on well-prepared and cleaned lashes (with the use of Forabeli Lash Primer) will last for up to 5 weeks. Sensitive Eyelash Extension Glue works best at 40-70% and temperature 70-74F° (21-23C°). FOR INDIVIDUAL EYELASHES EXTENSIONS ONLY!
- Safe Aluminum PackageSemi-Sensitive Eyelash Extension Glue for Sensitive Eyes is sealed with a glue pallet, silica gel, and a red pin.
- Formaldehyde-Free And LatexSemi-Sensitive Eyelash Extension Glue Forabeli have been tested and approved to standard ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ITQA approved. It complies with hazardous product safety standards stipulated by the law on the Registration and Evaluation of Chemicals by S.I. C-A08B-D00030001-A170.
Eyelash Extension Procedure
- Set room temperature between 21-23 C and humidity level between 40-70%. Prepare eyelash extensions supplies needed. Wash eyelashes with Forabeli Eyelash Shampoo. Use Forabeli Lash Primer to secure more bond with eyelash extensions. Apply eyelash extensions according to the drying time of the glue.
How to Store Adhesive
- Unopened Lash Adhesive
- Always store the adhesive without any other products as these may carry ingredients that can degrade adhesive.
- Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from high-temperature areas.
- Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from direct sunlight-drawer or cupboard is suitable until they will be opened.
- Remember the rule when stocking up eyelash extension glues -First in, first out (FIFO)
- Opened Lash Adhesive
- Continue to store in a small airtight container with silica gel packets or dry rice.
- Keep away from high temperatures.
- Ensure the lid is clean and on tight after each use. Using Adhesive Wipes works very well to keep the nozzle clean and unblocked.
- Avoid storing with any other products as they often contain ingredients that can polymerize the lash adhesive.
- For optimum strength, replace your lash adhesive every 30 days regardless of how many times it has been used
- Always have an unopened backup bottle ready to go in case of an emergency Don't make the mistake of trying to save money by stretching your adhesive's shelf life as it could cost you more in lost clients, free refills, etc.
Takes too long to dry
Really for Sensitive people...
I've been using this glue for my sensitive clients and they don't have any complaints! Good to find this glue, it is not easy to find glue for sensitive clients. Thanks Forabeli!
I choose this one for sensitive eyes because i want to do my own lashes, i know it says do not diy, but it works! not burning nor hurting my eyes at all, i actually don't feel anything, love it! compare some others might more pricy, but it worth the prince, and each time you only need to use a tiny little drop, for self use it can last for a very long time.
No burning or irritation for clients eyes
The very first time I used this glue was the very first time a client didn’t complain of burning and irritation from fumes! I’m already in love! Thank you!
Blends great with lashes!
Does the job and is lower fume. Still sensitive to the fumes slightly but nothing to the extent of regular glue. Blends great with lashes. Overall recommended product!