Pure Sensitive Eyelash Extension GlueForaBeLi
✔ FUME FREE -PURE Sensitive Eyelash Extension Glue is made up of premium quality glue, odorless and Non-Irritating.PURE Sensitive Eyelash Extension Glue is specifically formulated to eliminate potential irritation, burning sensation, and allergy for clients with extreme sensitivity.Pure Sensitive Eyelash Extension glue works best at 40-70% and temperature 70-74F° (21-23C°).
✔ STRONG RETENTION and IMPROVED PERFORMANCE- With PURE Sensitive Eyelash Extension Glue, longevity and gentleness are 2 important factors in considering Sensitive Glue. It contains a flexing agent that is very gentle to keep from causing damage to your clients' natural lashes. Pure sensitive eyelash extension glue is yet gentle yet performs beyond expectation.
✔ HIGH QUALITY FORMULA- PURE Sensitive Eyelash Extension Glue is perfect for use on clients with sensitive eyes and can be used for lower lash extensions too. Alkoxy Cyanoacrylate is the key ingredient that helps for a flexible and smooth attaching of extensions onto the natural lashes.
✔ SAFETY ADVANCED SEAL PACKAGE - PURE Sensitive Eyelash Extension Glue is in a safe sealed package with silica gel where air and moisture can't get into the bottle. It helps to extend the life of the adhesive. The use of a red needle during application will protect the adhesive from drying out.
✔ FORMALDEHYDE-FREE and LATEX-FREE- It has always been tested and approved to standard ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ITQA approved. It complies with hazardous product safety standards stipulated by the law on the Registration and Evaluation. PURE Sensitive Eyelash Extension Glue sticks to quality control.drops.
✔ 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE-Forabeli PURE Sensitive Eyelash Extension Glue is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, we guarantee you a replacement or your money back - no questions asked! Buy – Forabeli PURE Sensitive Eyelash Extension Glue and don’t miss this great deal!
HOW TO STORE ADHESIVE
- Unopened Lash Adhesive:
- ✔Keep Eyelash Extension glue in its original aluminum pouch container or store upright in an airtight container with silica gel sachets or dry rice
- ✔Always store the adhesive without any other products as these may carry ingredients that can degrade adhesive.
- ✔Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from high temperature areas.
- ✔Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from direct sunlight -drawer or cupboard is suitable until they will be opened.
- ✔Remember the rule when stocking up eyelash extension glues -First in, first out (FIFO)
- Opened Lash Adhesive:
- ✔Continue to store in a small airtight container with silica gel packets or dry rice.
- ✔Keep away from high temperatures.
- ✔Ensure the lid is clean and on tight after each use. Using Adhesive Wipes work very well to keep the nozzle clean and unblocked.
- ✔Avoid storing with any other products as they often contain ingredients that can polymerize the lash adhesive.
- ✔For optimum strength, replace your lash adhesive every 30 days regardless of how many times it has been used
- ✔Always have an unopened back up bottle ready to go in case of an emergency Don't make the mistake of trying to save money by stretching your adhesive's shelf life as it could cost you more in lost clients, free refills etc.
For Sensitive glue, this one has beat any glues in the market so far! Very low sensitivity thought it's a bit slow drying of course, it does the job for my clients! Really Happy!
Love this, best glue I’ve found for doing my own lashes, actually last long, I don’t lose a pile over night the first night like I have with other glues, had them on almost a week and lost maybe 1 or 2 clusters, happy with this overall and DOES NOTTTT BURN YOUR EYES when doing your own which is amazing!! No smell either!
This is a great product. Easy application and great adhesion. I would recommend it for lashing.
And I love it! First time doing my own cluster lashes and it didn't burn one bit (when i get them done my eyes usually burn badly) and this glue has great adhesion. Its been a week and from what i can tell only one cluster has come off. Usually I'd need a fill by now. Safe to say I'm doing my own lashes from now on. My only complaint is it takes some time for it to dry enough to stick to your lashes and that can be aggravating but that's to be expected with a gentler formula. Also had absolutely no problem squeezing it out. I saw a lot of people mention that and it made me hesitant to buy but it comes right out for me I'd definitely recommend. I'm grabbing a second one now
It works well. I am hypersensitive and this only burns a little. I was impressed with the strength and I’m no pro. This made it tolerable to do my own with/without a fan. Feedback from the company was appreciated. I recommend if you hate tearing up and fumes.