Pure Sensitive Eyelash Extension GlueForaBeLi
- Fume FreeMade up of premium quality glue, odorless and Non-Irritating. Specifically formulated to eliminate potential irritation, burning sensation, and allergy for clients with extreme sensitivity. Works best at 40-70% humidity.
- Strong Retention And Improved PerformanceLongevity and gentleness are 2 important factors in considering Sensitive Glue. It contains a flexing agent that is very gentle to keep from causing damage to your clients' natural lashes. It also contains an acrylic component to increase flexibility and retention
- High-Quality FormulaSPure Sensitive is perfect for use on clients with sensitive eyes and can be used for lower lash extensions too. Alkoxy Cyanoacrylate is the key ingredient that helps for a flexible and smooth attaching of extensions onto the natural lashes.
- Safety Advanced Seal PackageWe packed the glue in the safe sealed package with silica gel where air and moisture can't get into the bottle. It helps to extend the life of the adhesive. The use of a red needle during application will protect the adhesive from drying out.
- Formaldehyde-Free And LatexIt has always been tested and approved to standard ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ITQA approved. It complies with hazardous product safety standards stipulated by the law on the Registration and Evaluation.
Eyelash Extension Procedure
- Set room temperature between 21-23 C and humidity level between 40-70%. Prepare eyelash extensions supplies needed. Wash eyelashes with Forabeli Eyelash Shampoo. Use Forabeli Lash Primer to secure more bond with eyelash extensions. Apply eyelash extensions according to the drying time of the glue.
How to Store Adhesive
- Unopened Lash Adhesive
- Always store the adhesive without any other products as these may carry ingredients that can degrade adhesive.
- Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from high-temperature areas.
- Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from direct sunlight-drawer or cupboard is suitable until they will be opened.
- Remember the rule when stocking up eyelash extension glues -First in, first out (FIFO)
- Opened Lash Adhesive
- Continue to store in a small airtight container with silica gel packets or dry rice.
- Keep away from high temperatures.
- Ensure the lid is clean and on tight after each use. Using Adhesive Wipes works very well to keep the nozzle clean and unblocked.
- Avoid storing with any other products as they often contain ingredients that can polymerize the lash adhesive.
- For optimum strength, replace your lash adhesive every 30 days regardless of how many times it has been used
- Always have an unopened backup bottle ready to go in case of an emergency Don't make the mistake of trying to save money by stretching your adhesive's shelf life as it could cost you more in lost clients, free refills, etc.
Did not get my free items for Valentine’s day
It’s a ok product but did not receive my free item that was promoted and when you message the company they can’t even answer a straight question. Don’t think I will order again.✌️
The best glue!!
I have clients like everyone else that have sensitive eyes and this works wonders!!! And the retention is amazing, their lashes are staying on longer and minus the irritation.
Love this glue
This glue is the only glue that can be used on my sensitive clients. No smell or burning sensation. Takes some time to get used to as it is a little watery compared to other glues. Customer service is incredible with this company also.
Best adhesive for sensitive eyes
I love using Pure Sensitive lash adhesive on my clients with sensitivity to fumes. As a professional lash artist I always look after their lashes comfort and health of their eyes. I highly recommend Pure Sensitive adhesive! Pretty Lashes Lounge TG
My new favorite
No burning or stinging- did exactly what I needed. I also like that I have a couple extra seconds to place the lash. E x c e l l e n t customer S e r v i c e! Thanks Forabeli❤️