Pro Care Eyelash Extension Glue ForabeliForaBeLi
✔ ADVANCED FORMULA - Pro Care Eyelash Extension Glue Forabeli has been formulated to provide the best performance. This glue is strictly designed for professional use by certified lash extension technicians only.
✔ LONGEST RETENTION PERIOD IN THE MARKET!- Pro Care Eyelash Extension Glue Forabeli has a quick drying time of around 1-2 seconds, bonding lasts up to 8 weeks with proper application and aftercare.
✔ PERFECT FOR BOTH VOLUME AND CLASSIC LASHING, OPTIMAL FLEXIBILITY- When choosing a lash glue, you need to consider the humidity of your workplace. Pro Care Eyelash Extension Glue Pro Care Eyelash Extension Glue Forabeli works best at 40-70% RH and 21-23 °C (70-73 °F).
✔ FORMALDEHYDE-FREE AND LATEX-FREE - Pro Care Eyelash Extension Glue Forabeli have been tested and approved to standard ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ITQA approved. It complies with hazardous product safety standards stipulated by the law on the Registration and Evaluation of Chemicals by S.I. C-A08B-D00030001-A170.
✔ RISK-FREE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- If You Are Not Completely Satisfied, Simply Contact Us And We Will Give You A Full Refund, No Questions Asked! The mission of the Forabeli brand is to provide superior quality of lash extension supplies and excellent customer service. Buy Forabeli eyelash extension supplies with confidence!
EYELASH EXTENSION PROCEDURE
HOW TO STORE ADHESIVE
- Unopened Lash Adhesive:
- ✔Keep Eyelash Extension glue in its original aluminum pouch container or store upright in an airtight container with silica gel sachets or dry rice
- ✔Always store the adhesive without any other products as these may carry ingredients that can degrade adhesive.
- ✔Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from high temperature areas.
- ✔Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from direct sunlight -drawer or cupboard is suitable until they will be opened.
- ✔Remember the rule when stocking up eyelash extension glues -First in, first out (FIFO)
- Opened Lash Adhesive:
- ✔Continue to store in a small airtight container with silica gel packets or dry rice.
- ✔Keep away from high temperatures.
- ✔Ensure the lid is clean and on tight after each use. Using Adhesive Wipes work very well to keep the nozzle clean and unblocked.
- ✔Avoid storing with any other products as they often contain ingredients that can polymerize the lash adhesive.
- ✔For optimum strength, replace your lash adhesive every 30 days regardless of how many times it has been used
- ✔Always have an unopened back up bottle ready to go in case of an emergency Don't make the mistake of trying to save money by stretching your adhesive's shelf life as it could cost you more in lost clients, free refills etc.
MSDSClick on the button below to download the MSDS for this product.
love this glue! I’ve been using it for 2 years and my clients have the best retention! I live in a humid client and it’s one of the only glues I’ve been able to find that adapts to high humidity.
Have been using this glue over 3 years now love it!
Perfect, would not have came out perfectly if i didn’t use this glue so glad I did !
I’ve heard so many great reviews over this particular adhesive so I decided to give it a try and order it. My second day trying it but All the lashes are slipping. It’s not 1-2 second drying time like it says I have to hold the lashes on for longer. Humidity level is usually 58%-60% Once they stick they usually are on there but, my sets are taking me a little longer. Hopefully my clients have great retention.
Better than the “established” brands
I was spending more than double the price for adhesives that didn’t work for me and gave me **** retention. I was researching and found Pro Care! My clients 2 and 3 week fills are now averaging 60%retention!! Pro Care is slow enough that I can correct my placement if I needed, but fast enough that I can work in the same section without stickies. Don’t think about it! Just get it!