Pro Care Eyelash Extension Glue ForabeliForaBeLi
✔ ADVANCED FORMULA - Pro Care Eyelash Extension Glue Forabeli has been formulated to provide the best performance. This glue is strictly designed for professional use by certified lash extension technicians only.
✔ LONGEST RETENTION PERIOD IN THE MARKET!- Pro Care Eyelash Extension Glue Forabeli has a quick drying time of around 1-2 seconds, bonding lasts up to 8 weeks with proper application and aftercare.
✔ PERFECT FOR BOTH VOLUME AND CLASSIC LASHING, OPTIMAL FLEXIBILITY- When choosing a lash glue, you need to consider the humidity of your workplace. Pro Care Eyelash Extension Glue Pro Care Eyelash Extension Glue Forabeli works best at 40-70% RH.
✔ FORMALDEHYDE-FREE AND LATEX-FREE - Pro Care Eyelash Extension Glue Forabeli have been tested and approved to standard ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ITQA approved. It complies with hazardous product safety standards stipulated by the law on the Registration and Evaluation of Chemicals by S.I. C-A08B-D00030001-A170.
✔ RISK-FREE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- If You Are Not Completely Satisfied, Simply Contact Us And We Will Give You A Full Refund, No Questions Asked! The mission of the Forabeli brand is to provide superior quality of lash extension supplies and excellent customer service. Buy Forabeli eyelash extension supplies with confidence!
HOW TO STORE ADHESIVE
- Unopened Lash Adhesive:
- ✔Keep Eyelash Extension glue in its original aluminum pouch container or store upright in an airtight container with silica gel sachets or dry rice
- ✔Always store the adhesive without any other products as these may carry ingredients that can degrade adhesive.
- ✔Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from high temperature areas.
- ✔Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from direct sunlight -drawer or cupboard is suitable until they will be opened.
- ✔Remember the rule when stocking up eyelash extension glues -First in, first out (FIFO)
- Opened Lash Adhesive:
- ✔Continue to store in a small airtight container with silica gel packets or dry rice.
- ✔Keep away from high temperatures.
- ✔Ensure the lid is clean and on tight after each use. Using Adhesive Wipes work very well to keep the nozzle clean and unblocked.
- ✔Avoid storing with any other products as they often contain ingredients that can polymerize the lash adhesive.
- ✔For optimum strength, replace your lash adhesive every 30 days regardless of how many times it has been used
- ✔Always have an unopened back up bottle ready to go in case of an emergency Don't make the mistake of trying to save money by stretching your adhesive's shelf life as it could cost you more in lost clients, free refills etc.
I am sure for a professional this is a really good glue the only thing is I got major irritation from it and I don’t think I can use this clue. But because I already opened it I am unable to return it. I should’ve gotten the sensitive one. Once I wrote to seller they refunded me and even sent me a sensitive glue which was perfect for my eyes. Very happy with this company and thanks to Jennifer I had a great experience buying from them. Thanks for your compassionate heart. I felt taken care of, which is so nice and important.
This glue is great!!!!!! I can’t say enough about it!!!! They have great customer service & the retention is great! Even tho I always try new glues out I always end up going back to this one!
Very low fumes, dries fast, doesn’t get goopy after a while so no need to refresh your dot. My clients are getting awesome retention with this glue and have had no complaints. Will definitely order again *Update* This is now my go to glue! My clients are averaging 3-4 weeks between fill ins. No irritation. No red eyes. I’ve been using this glue for Classic and hybrid lashes. I work in around 60% humidity temp around 72°
I have to say, the retention of this glue is incredible! It keeps your lashes on forever! I found out that if you use a fan or just use your blow dryer in cold as soon as you place the lash on, it keeps it from burning a ton. This is definitely an amazing eyelashe glue and I highly recommend not only this product but also this seller, she is truly an amazing person! Thank you so much!
Ive been a lash tech for 2.5 years & I use the pro care strong eyelash glue! The glue dries very quickly which speeds up my lash sets a lot :) it also has excellent retention, it’s better then every lash glue ive tried ! Even the ones I got from from school) I also use the sensitive one for my sensitive clients & it works great! :D 5 stars