Pro Care Eyelash Extension Glue ForabeliForaBeLi
✔ ADVANCED FORMULA - Pro Care Eyelash Extension Glue Forabeli has been formulated to provide the best performance. This glue is strictly designed for professional use by certified lash extension technicians only.
✔ LONGEST RETENTION PERIOD IN THE MARKET!- Pro Care Eyelash Extension Glue Forabeli has a quick drying time of around 1-2 seconds, bonding lasts up to 8 weeks with proper application and aftercare.
✔ PERFECT FOR BOTH VOLUME AND CLASSIC LASHING, OPTIMAL FLEXIBILITY- When choosing a lash glue, you need to consider the humidity of your workplace. Pro Care Eyelash Extension Glue Pro Care Eyelash Extension Glue Forabeli works best at 40-70% RH.
✔ FORMALDEHYDE-FREE AND LATEX-FREE - Pro Care Eyelash Extension Glue Forabeli have been tested and approved to standard ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ITQA approved. It complies with hazardous product safety standards stipulated by the law on the Registration and Evaluation of Chemicals by S.I. C-A08B-D00030001-A170.
✔ RISK-FREE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- If You Are Not Completely Satisfied, Simply Contact Us And We Will Give You A Full Refund, No Questions Asked! The mission of the Forabeli brand is to provide superior quality of lash extension supplies and excellent customer service. Buy Forabeli eyelash extension supplies with confidence!
HOW TO STORE ADHESIVE
- Unopened Lash Adhesive:
- ✔Keep Eyelash Extension glue in its original aluminum pouch container or store upright in an airtight container with silica gel sachets or dry rice
- ✔Always store the adhesive without any other products as these may carry ingredients that can degrade adhesive.
- ✔Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from high temperature areas.
- ✔Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from direct sunlight -drawer or cupboard is suitable until they will be opened.
- ✔Remember the rule when stocking up eyelash extension glues -First in, first out (FIFO)
- Opened Lash Adhesive:
- ✔Continue to store in a small airtight container with silica gel packets or dry rice.
- ✔Keep away from high temperatures.
- ✔Ensure the lid is clean and on tight after each use. Using Adhesive Wipes work very well to keep the nozzle clean and unblocked.
- ✔Avoid storing with any other products as they often contain ingredients that can polymerize the lash adhesive.
- ✔For optimum strength, replace your lash adhesive every 30 days regardless of how many times it has been used
- ✔Always have an unopened back up bottle ready to go in case of an emergency Don't make the mistake of trying to save money by stretching your adhesive's shelf life as it could cost you more in lost clients, free refills etc.
I am sure for a professional this is a really good glue the only thing is I got major irritation from it and I don’t think I can use this clue. But because I already opened it I am unable to return it. I should’ve gotten the sensitive one. Once I wrote to seller they refunded me and even sent me a sensitive glue which was perfect for my eyes. Very happy with this company and thanks to Jennifer I had a great experience buying from them. Thanks for your compassionate heart. I felt taken care of, which is so nice and important.
Ive been lashing a decade, I swear I’ve tried dozens of product lines. So far I’m so impressed with Forabeli. The price is very reasonable. I use the shampoo, primer, and accelerator and they compare with more expensive lines
I was having so much retention problems so I was recommended to this and let me say I LOVEE THIS!! BUY YOURS NOW!!!
Coming back to write another review- i absolutely love this glue! my retention is amazing. i have tried so many other expensive glues but this one has been a lifesaver. it works for classic lashes and volumes and i just love it! i recommend it to all lash techs!
I was spending top dollar on bigger brands such as livbay and PLA and was always having horrible retention. I had seen on many FB lash groups that lots of techs recommended this adhesive so I thought what do I have to loose. I ordered and was here within 3 days. The clients that were having fall out in the first three days with the big brands were who I used it on first and let me tell you the difference is amazing. I make sure my temp is around 69/70 and humidity at 49-50 and that is where it works best for me. I would highly recommend giving this a try. I promise you won’t regret it!