Elite Eyelash Extension GlueForabeli
✔ FASTEST DRY TIME – Elite Eyelash Extension Glue has a quick drying time of 1 second. It does not leave you time to reposition the extensions (once the extensions touch a lash, it is sealed). Designed especially for advanced eyelash extension artists with 2-3 years of experience.
✔ NEW ADVANCED FORMULA- Elite Eyelash Extension Glue has been formulated to provide the best performance. Eyelash extension that is applied correctly on the cleaned natural lash (use Forabeli Lash Primer) will last for up to 7 weeks. Elite Eyelash Extension glue works best at 40-70% and temperature 70-74F° (21-23C°)
✔ ELITE EYELASH EXTENSION GLUE- has quickly become one of our best selling EYELASH glues! It has great retention and lets you work faster to get more lashes on in less time! Keep your clients coming back! Clean, thin but strong lash glue that lasts! Lash artist’s choice!
✔ FORMALDEHYDE- FREE AND LATEX - FREE - Our Elite Eyelash Extension Glue has been tested and approved to standard ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ITQA approved. It complies with hazardous product safety standards stipulated by the law on the Registration and Evaluation of Chemicals by S.I. C-A08B-D00030001-A170.
✔ RISK-FREE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- If You Are Not Completely Satisfied, Simply Contact Us And We Will Give You A Full Refund, No Questions Asked! The mission of the Forabeli brand is to provide superior quality lash extension supplies and premium grade materials. Buy Elite Eyelash Extension glue with confidence!EYELASH EXTENSION PROCEDURE
HOW TO STORE ADHESIVE
- Unopened Lash Adhesive:
- ✔Keep Eyelash Extension glue in its original aluminum pouch container or store upright in an airtight container with silica gel sachets or dry rice
- ✔Always store the adhesive without any other products as these may carry ingredients that can degrade adhesive.
- ✔Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from high temperature areas.
- ✔Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from direct sunlight -drawer or cupboard is suitable until they will be opened.
- ✔Remember the rule when stocking up eyelash extension glues -First in, first out (FIFO)
- Opened Lash Adhesive:
- ✔Continue to store in a small airtight container with silica gel packets or dry rice.
- ✔Keep away from high temperatures.
- ✔Ensure the lid is clean and on tight after each use. Using Adhesive Wipes work very well to keep the nozzle clean and unblocked.
- ✔Avoid storing with any other products as they often contain ingredients that can polymerize the lash adhesive.
- ✔For optimum strength, replace your lash adhesive every 30 days regardless of how many times it has been used
- ✔Always have an unopened back up bottle ready to go in case of an emergency Don't make the mistake of trying to save money by stretching your adhesive's shelf life as it could cost you more in lost clients, free refills etc.
Great for advanced lash techs. Drys and set very quick. Very watery. Some may like that consistency, I personally prefer to work with a thicker glue. Glue requires high humidity to work well with. Overall, product 4 stars, customer service is 6 stars if that's possible. Forabeli was great if you need help trouble shooting retention issues. All glues are different and require specific temperature and humidity, sometimes you need different glues for different seasons
Honestly if this is the best eyelash glue I have ever tried and I’ve tried so many different clues that claim to do the same and they are double and even triple the price this is the best for retention and for quality of eyelash extensions . I have been using this product for about two years now and it never disappoints me the customer service is really good too I had a problem when I ordered another glue they offer and they immediately sent me a new glue and that’s how I was able to try this elite glue. You won’t regret this purchase and if for some reason somethings not right you can always message them.
I use this on all of my clients, I've yet to have any allergic reactions. I just switched to this from another brand and the retention is amazing!I plan on repurchasing this product.
I use this on all of my clients, I've yet to have any allergic reactions. I just switched to this from another brand and the retention is amazing. I only gave it 4 stars as I think it needs a mixing ball or something because you really have to shake it up for a long period or the glue will not work right. It works best for me around 71 degrees. I plan on repurchasing this product.
I bought this cause I live in Florida and says it does well with high humidity and it dries fast! It worked really well! I used it to apply lashes to my cousin and then the next day she applied mine and the glue held up real well. My cousin tends to have fall out even the day after her lashes are applied and so far these have adhered really well to her natural lash. I will update after some time working with it :) so far. I’m very very pleased.