Elite Eyelash Extension GlueForabeli
- Fastest Dry TimeElite Eyelash Extension Glue has a quick drying time of 1 second. It does not leave you time to reposition the extensions (once the extensions touch a lash, it is sealed). Designed especially for advanced eyelash extension artists with 2-3 years of experience.
- New Advanced FormulaElite Eyelash Extension Glue has been formulated to provide the best performance. Eyelash extension that is applied correctly on the cleaned natural lash (use Forabeli Lash Primer) will last for up to 7 weeks. Elite Eyelash Extension glue works best at 40-70% and temperature 70-74F° (21-23C°)
- Eyelash Extension GlueHas quickly become one of our best-selling EYELASH glues! It has great retention and lets you work faster to get more lashes on in less time! Keep your clients coming back! Clean, thin but strong lash glue that lasts! Lash artist’s choice!
- Formaldehyde-Free And LatexOur Elite Eyelash Extension Glue has been tested and approved to standard ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ITQA approved. It complies with hazardous product safety standards stipulated by the law on the Registration and Evaluation of Chemicals by S.I. C-A08B-D00030001-A170.
Eyelash Extension Procedure
- Set room temperature between 21-23 C and humidity level between 40-70%. Prepare eyelash extension supplies needed. Wash eyelashes with Forabeli Eyelash Shampoo. Use Forabeli Lash Primer to secure more bond with eyelash extensions. Apply eyelash extensions according to the drying time of the glue.
How to Store Adhesive
- Unopened Lash Adhesive
- Always store the adhesive without any other products as these may carry ingredients that can degrade adhesive.
- Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from high-temperature areas.
- Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from direct sunlight-drawer or cupboard is suitable until they will be opened.
- Remember the rule when stocking up eyelash extension glues -First in, first out (FIFO)
- Opened Lash Adhesive
- Continue to store in a small airtight container with silica gel packets or dry rice.
- Keep away from high temperatures.
- Ensure the lid is clean and on tight after each use. Using Adhesive Wipes works very well to keep the nozzle clean and unblocked.
- Avoid storing with any other products as they often contain ingredients that can polymerize the lash adhesive.
- For optimum strength, replace your lash adhesive every 30 days regardless of how many times it has been used
- Always have an unopened backup bottle ready to go in case of an emergency Don't make the mistake of trying to save money by stretching your adhesive's shelf life as it could cost you more in lost clients, free refills, etc.
This glue is perfect for me and the retention has been amazing!!!
I am a newbie. After searching high and low. Reading tons of reviews of many different adhesives. I found elite , love that it dries fast and the retention has been great. Highly recommend it !!!
My experience with this company has been very good. Definitely worth it.
Highly recommend this glue. It dries fast and the retention is awesome. Client goes 3-4 weeks with little shed. this will always be my go to glue!
I absolutely love this glue. Perfect viscosity, dries fast (barely no stickies, could even say none at all!) and on top of that, my retention is amazing. After 3 weeks, almost all of them were still on my clients’ eyes. Although, if you have a low tolerance for fumes, it might not be the best fit for you :( but I am sure their low fume glue is just as good. It is a 100% worth the money and I am very picky with my glues!